Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Puppy Personalities

In my last post I lamented over misplacing my Thanksgiving pecans but found an awesome replacement faux pecan pie recipe.   Someone dear asked me after the post though if I hadn't actually lost pecans last year as well.  Well wouldn't you know it...some quirks are definitely ingrained to the core.  


My last post also had a very serious looking puppy face and after I posted, it finally struck me that Brooklyn must really only being humoring me because her sweet little puppy smile disappears the moment she thinks she's posing for the camera.  Yes, smile.  Anyone who's ever been anywhere near a Boston Terrier knows they are hardly serious little dogs.  Their smiley, "everything is sooooo hyper exciting" personality is what draws me to them.  Along with that smush face of course.  But really, it's a smush face that's much cuter when it's smiling.  The posed pictures are hardly an indicator of her happy little personality.

I recently offered to take some pics of a coworker's dog since she'd graciously offered to watch Brooklyn when I was out of town one weekend.  Her puppy is the complete opposite of mine.  While they share a smush face, he's definitely mellow and much(much) bigger than Brooklyn.  Isn't he a cutie?



When I heard how well they got along though despite their size difference, I was definitely excited to watch them play.  

Yep, there is that happy, excited puppy personality I love.  








8 comments:

Melody said...

fun pix of the pups! :)

Lila said...

Their size difference is hysterical and yet they look like they are having such fun. They are both such cute animals for sure!

Lila said...

Definitely too

Lila said...

Cute. They looke like BFFs playing together!

I' lose ingredients all the time too so feel your pain. :)

Monica said...

Oh we are hoping to see that smooshy face in a few weeks. We went to a playdate where there was not one, but TWO bostons in the home and Chipmunk was so excited to see "both Brooklyns!"

Lila said...

So cute!!!

Bronwyn said...

I love my Boston Terrier faces. My Riley smiles all day long too. Love the smooshies!

Lila said...

What an absolute cutie! I would love to get a Boston Terrier some day. I love them!